REDIRECTING TO NEW SITE...

oooohhh.... we've migrated to a new server... :)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shiny new site

This blog has grown rather stale lately and I've decided to spruce things up a bit. No news, really, on the VuNow front though. This post is mostly a test to see that all the bits are connected and working together properly.

If you've bookmarked the blog using the old blogger address, I suppose you should feel free to just keep going there. That page will immediately redirect you here though, so if you hate waiting an extra second (I would, if I were you) you should update your bookmark(s).

On another note - as this site is now properly hosted, etc. - I'll be adding another section here Real Soon Now with my meandering thoughts on Nokia's N900, the Maemo5/MeeGo Operating System it runs, and my efforts to write software for the thing.

Have any suggestions/complaints? Hit me up at the Contact page above!

4 comments:

kumasuki said...

Updated site is much improved! Any thoughts/reactions to TubTub now being available via VuNow?? I think it's a great addition - finally some REAL content (and free)!

bitflung said...

interesting, i'll have to check that out! i had actually never heard of tubtub before this...

rtfgvb783 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

bitflung said...

so tubtub doesn't play well for me - most channels don't connect and those that do run at 5-10fps.

compared to the quality of crackle movies, tubtub is really lacking. maybe this is a geographic issue? i'm watching from eastern USA; where are you watching from?