REDIRECTING TO NEW SITE...

oooohhh.... we've migrated to a new server... :)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What have you VuMark'ed?

VuMarks.com has been live now for a while, and I wonder what everyone has been able to VuMark?

Personally, I've had good luck with [mms://] feeds - some examples of which can be found here.

For interesting flash content, I've noticed that YouTube content works very well. With YouTube now playing some television shows and feature length movies, this feature may actually be useful despite YouTube being officially supported already. From within the VuNow, I was not able to find the new feature length movies from YouTube - but opening them in my browser I was easily able to VuMark them and find them in my VuMarks on my VuNow.

I've also had good luck with Joost content - despite most (if not all by now) of the officially provided Joost content failing to play, I have been easily able to VuMark various TV shows from my browser and watch them on my TV.

There you have it, those are my three best sources for VuMark compatible video content. What have YOU found?

No comments: